MENTAL — EMOTIONAL — SOCIAL —PHYSICAL
The above four factors underpin our course. It is imperative that you:
- Are fully aware how each impacts performance across a range of contexts.
- Understand how they impact on one another to positively and negatively maximise the effects on performance.
- Can collect data on each factor to understand your performance levels before, during and after developmental programmes of work.
- Utilise a range of approaches to constantly evolve your performance levels within the context of your position and activity.
- Monitor and evaluate your progress to track your development and find new ways to smash performance level barriers.